Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I already have a pair of union contact pros, but after riding them last season on my 2020 PP I think I want something more responsive.

I was thinking the Union Atlas might suit that board well? Anyone have any experience with the Atlas and Party Platter or can recommend another good binding for the board?

My riding style is all mtn tree runs, hitting side hits any chance I get, drops, and powder when I'm lucky

·
Registered
892 Posts
I'm pretty sure the Party Platter was designed with the K2 Lien in mind. I love my Liens. They've got the lateral flexibility of a contact pro, but with so much more response and power from the tripod frame working like skatetech. Liens are pretty versatile when you factor in how the heel block and different power pods change the feel of the binding.

·
Registered
9,344 Posts
Lien AT will give you a similar vibe as the Contact Pro, but better response.

Also look into the newest Rome Vice or the Arbor Hemlock.

·
Registered
9,344 Posts
They'd be noticeably stiffer than your Contact Pros, but I'd put those on a PP any day.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I ran Rome katanas last year and while that binding is pretty awesome I did feel like I was overdriving the board at bit. So im trying Now IPO on it this year.

·
Registered
753 Posts
I've got Flux Xf on mint, but haven't ridden it yet so have no clue how they are!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
474 Posts
Well, just took the plunge on a PP 152, from Twelve Board Store. They had the limited edition 147, but even after I get down to my weight goal for next season, I felt like this might just be a bit too little board for me (specifically, stability on kickers and landing switch).

When I thought about it, the 152PP is a damn comparable board to the 152 Marhar LJX I was intending to buy (by many accounts), and at less than half the cost of an LJX (once you factor in shipping), it was hard to say no.

I'm gonna run either Burton Vita Wings, or Nitro Team Pros on it, depending on what feels better after I give both of them a test. :D :D :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts