Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
Maybe issue was the wrong word. My understanding is there isn’t a lot of room for stance width adjustability, so I decided to inquire. Thanks for the comment though.
Yeah it's far from an "issue". It's the same "issue" for pretty much all other non-metal bindings. You use the inserts for your stance width. If you want wider or narrower, you move one or 2 of the bindings.

If you want "infinite" adjustability blah blah you get a channel board.

I can't remember any time where I couldn't find a good stance width with any binding.

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Yeah it's far from an "issue". It's the same "issue" for pretty much all other non-metal bindings. You use the inserts for your stance width. If you want wider or narrower, you move one or 2 of the bindings.

If you want "infinite" adjustability blah blah blah you get a channel board.

I can't remember any time where I couldn't find a proper stance width with any binding.
Sorry for the miscommunication. In researching all of this new info I’m finding my brain on overload haha. Thanks for the clarification.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Sorry for the miscommunication. In researching all of this new info I’m finding my brain on overload haha. Thanks for the clarification.
There are some people who want their stance width dialed to the precise mm. Personally I think it's in their heads and wouldn't be able to tell you as long as I'm within a cm or 2 - if it's a freestyle board I'll go wider, freeride narrower. I couldn't even tell you what my 'ideal' width is as I tend to mount a new board at reference and go from there.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts