Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

My first post here. Hoping I can get some help from the community
I just bought the Burton Antler 160 and don't know what bindings I should put on it.
I am 6'2" 182 pounds with a size 11 boot. I'm looking to do both on and off piste riding (int-adv level) as well as tricks (beg-int level).
I'm guessing est bindings would be good but any specific type? Or other bindings?

·
Registered
37 Posts
I put Genesis on mine. I ride a 157.5 and have a 10 boot. If I had to do it over, I might go Malavita or Cartel. I got such a great deal on ebay on a pair of genesis that I figured I would give them a try. I have spent time on a custom with the genesis and really liked them. Def take your board with you and make sure that you see what fits your board best. My size 10 boots on the 157.5 are fine but I squeezed into a medium binding. The footprint of the large might be a bit of a concern.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Pretty sure size 11 will fit into medium burton bindings.

I'd say genesis or malavita unless you want über stiff, in which case diodes.

I did antler demo with genesis, nice combo. Bit jealous, antler is sweet board, pls post review.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.