Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I'm looking for any hoodie company that makes blank hoodies that you have bought and can vouch for. Something that actually fits tall and not boxy. Canadian links would be preferred.

·
Registered
150 Posts
what i do is just go around to different random stores and see what they have. and btw, no need to bump a thread thats only a day old.

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
I think this is exactly what you're looking for, they're also Canadian.

Thuggie – Why Not Apparel Inc.
For some reason when i look at those i have thoughts of an infomercial and the quotes, "ever have trouble concealing your ak47? Well with the new thuggie concealment isnt a problem, garunteed to fit an arsenal of weapons" or "ever get the urge to kid nap a child 5 foot or smaller, but never hada way to hide them for the trip to your rape van? Well now with the thuggie hideing small children is no longer a problem with the cappacity to hold three small babies!"

·
Registered
128 Posts
I still don't believe that people wear this things by their own free will. They must have been abducted, had a chip placed in their brain to like ridiculous looking clothing and then placed back on the earth, with a tall hoodie,a set of skis and a lift ticket.

That Thuggie website was a good find, very funny!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I still don't believe that people wear this things by their own free will. They must have been abducted, had a chip placed in their brain to like ridiculous looking clothing and then placed back on the earth, with a tall hoodie,a set of skis and a lift ticket.

That Thuggie website was a good find, very funny!
Thuggies probably dont function that well for riding, I think they're more of a wear around the house deal. I just want something thats like 35ish inches.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Try asking on Newschoolers, almost all of them wear blank tall hoodies so I'm guessing they all know where to get one.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
uh oh. i just googled "Tall hoodie" and that site came up. never bought from them myself, so thanks for the heads up
Eh np, I've googled around and still haven't really found anything. Gonna go thrifting tonight. But I wanna get a few new blank ones, probably to print on.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Found nothing thrifting, all boxy fitting junk. I found a larger flannel at a department store that I'm gonna wear over a hoodie though.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts