Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever bought a board from Blue-tomato.com ? They seem to be the only retailer that has the board in stock that I want but something just seems fishy about it

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Perfect. I had just never heard of them. They are the only retailer that has the new board I want and it's almost $200 marked down. I was just thinking hmmm, this is too good to be true.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Has anyone ever bought a board from Blue-tomato.com ? They seem to be the only retailer that has the board in stock that I want but something just seems fishy about it
Super legit, I bought several times from them. They don´t offer big discounts unless it´s a previous season item or if you buy a bundle (like snowboard + bindings together). Customer service is also great!

·
Registered
20 Posts
For about 10 years I order from them. Great customer service and very popular here in Europe. I am also going to their stores from time to time to check things out.
I highly recommend them.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I ordered lots of things to Switzerland, which is usually problematic because of customs (we are not part of the EU), especially if you have to send something back. I can say that the ordering process was flawless everytime with blue-tomato. I never had to pay additional customs nor had to pay anything to send something back.
I would say this is the best online-store for snowboard gear, I ever dealt with but the prices are usually not as competitive.

·
Registered
217 Posts
For about 10 years I order from them. Great customer service and very popular here in Europe. I am also going to their stores from time to time to check things out.
I highly recommend them.
Definately, my firsto order must date back about 10 years back as well and I can confirm that they have excellent customer service.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts