Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am 13 and going in to my 2nd season. I am 5' 10 and about 140 lbs and have big feet. I have not owned a board before. I am looking for a board that's good for park and powder/backcountry but most of all easier for linking turns and navigating around. Also not super expensive.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I am 13 and going in to my 2nd season. I am 5' 10 and about 140 lbs and have big feet. I have not owned a board before. I am looking for a board that's good for park and powder/backcountry but most of all easier for linking turns and navigating around. Also not super expensive.
You want easy to link turns and backcountry? I'd split those two requirements if I were you.

Cheap? Go get a 2013 Flow. Stupid cheap prices. Flow Era, Verve. Check out this forum.

http://www.evo.com/snowboards/flow-verve-snowboard.aspx?esvaid=30559

Flow Verve. $188.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Woah, slow your roll turbo. Backcountry should be the furthest thing on your mind. First step is to learn the basics on your local groomers.

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Buy a cheap board. Learn, progress, and beat the hell out of it and upgrade later on. By then, you should know your riding style and you'll know what suits you rather than picking a board based on someone else's opinion.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts