Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys, getting a new board this year and need madddd advice. Right now im stuck between the YES trouble, the Gnu Space Case, and Lib Tech Skate banana all 2013, hmu guys

·
Registered
9,301 Posts
From your description of what kind of riding you want to do and what you want out of the board I definitely wouldn't pick anything other than a Rad Air Tanker 210.

·
Reformed Creep-o-saurus
6,863 Posts
From your description of what kind of riding you want to do and what you want out of the board I definitely wouldn't pick anything other than a Rad Air Tanker 210.
Not the 222? I thought his post sounded more like 222 to me...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys i'll check it out. The reason i was looking was because right now im riding a 154 rome garage rocker 154. Im looking to change things up a bit and go up to a 156. The banana is my main choice right now based purey on the magna traction

·
Scorching the Slopes
2,139 Posts
Thanks guys i'll check it out. The reason i was looking was because right now im riding a 154 rome garage rocker 154. Im looking to change things up a bit and go up to a 156. The banana is my main choice right now based purey on the magna traction
Umm, since you seemed to have missed it, we are all being sarcastic.

You haven't given any explanation of what you want the board for.
Terrain, type of riding, skill level??

But yah, you should get the Rad Air.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh shit haha my bad. Id mainly be riding groomers and some light pow. Not to much park just some jibs and small kickers but ive been riding for 7 years so id say im a decent to pretty good tech rider

·
Registered
9,301 Posts
If that's the type of riding you want to do why are you looking at looser park boards?

·
Scorching the Slopes
2,139 Posts
If that's the type of riding you want to do why are you looking at looser park boards?
Indeed.
Wouldn't you want something for charging with rockered tips to help in the light pow?
Per bseracka's post - a stiffer twin or directional twin if you do ride a good bit of switch, or fully directional if you don't.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts