Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there. I have a mens snowboard that i am selling and was wondering if anyone could give me a rough price range for what i could get for it. it is a ride tms concept 161. the board has only been used a couple of times so is near new. I also have a set of ride ex series bindings to go with it. if its possible just for a rough price it would be very much appreciated. cheers

·
Registered
445 Posts
Hi there. I have a mens snowboard that i am selling and was wondering if anyone could give me a rough price range for what i could get for it. it is a ride tms concept 161. the board has only been used a couple of times so is near new. I also have a set of ride ex series bindings to go with it. if its possible just for a rough price it would be very much appreciated. cheers
Don't post in multiple forums. It's tacky. You don't want to be tacky do you?

What year is it? How used? Any dings/nicks/scratches to speak of? Give details.

From my very, very brief research It looks like this board MSRP's for $500 new. Generally, retailers will cut prices on previous-year model boards by 30-50%. You're also not selling as a retailer, and its a used deck. Conservatively you could get $200 for it if its last year's model. Less if its older.

·
Registered
166 Posts
So you take the time to make an account but haven't googled 2nd hand prices on craigslist or eBay? Rule of thumb is new worth minus 30-45% afaik.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts