Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i'm 5'9 and 165 lbs and i thought i should be riding about a 155 size board, but my feet are small i wear a size 8.5 boot. I just got a new never summer sl size 155 and im not sure if the waist width is to big for my feet. its 25.1 cm width. it just seems alot wider than my old board which was a 153 but a powder board so it supposed to be sized down.

Would this board be to wide for me?

·
Registered
947 Posts
Ok so i'm 5'9 and 165 lbs and i thought i should be riding about a 155 size board, but my feet are small i wear a size 8.5 boot. I just got a new never summer sl size 155 and im not sure if the waist width is to big for my feet. its 25.1 cm width. it just seems alot wider than my old board which was a 153 but a powder board so it supposed to be sized down.

Would this board be to wide for me?
No, it isn't too wide. I'm 5'9 155 lbs with size 8 boots and I ride the 2009 SL 155 and have ridden the 2012 SL 155 as well.

Video of me riding the SL 155

Why is everyone suddenly worried about their feet being too small? It's a reasonable question, but I've seen like half a dozen people suddenly wondering if their feet are too small and whether they should get a narrower board (in general, unless you accidentally got a WIDE model... no).

·
Registered
65 Posts
Why is everyone suddenly worried about their feet being too small? It's a reasonable question, but I've seen like half a dozen people suddenly wondering if their feet are too small and whether they should get a narrower board (in general, unless you accidentally got a WIDE model... no).
Probably based on that one poster's response on my SL vs. Slayblade thread that said I should be riding a 153 SL with a narrower waist (24.3cm) than a 155cm (25.1cm) with my size 7.5 boots. :laugh:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts