Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
6'2 and 200 pounds, looking for a go to quiver killer deck for 60% park and 40% freeride while still hitting natural features. Definitely want it to be a freestyle board. I'm willing to sacrifice some stability, but still want to be able to bomb down a hill without too much chatter. I know you cant have it all in one board, but figured Id take some suggestions.

East coast rider by the way so I do encounter a lot of ice. I was thinking about a TRS, but I'm not sure if its too stiff or not. Maybe a Proto CT would be a good choice? Burton shrink tech boots allow me to ride a regular board, so wide is not needed.

·
Registered
9,765 Posts
Flow Rush, Rome Mod Rocker, or a Yes Greats.

All twins that will excel in the park and the rest of the mountain. Shoot for abouts a 158.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Flow Rush, Rome Mod Rocker, or a Yes Greats.

All twins that will excel in the park and the rest of the mountain. Shoot for abouts a 158.
Kind of intrigued by the Mod Rocker, but Im afraid it could be too stiff. I sold my T. Rice for that reason. The mountains in my area arent worth it. Any idea if it is more flexy than the T. Rice?

·
Registered
9,765 Posts
The Rush and Mod are probably a bit stiffer and the Greats is probably pretty close.

So, Yes Jackpot, Flow Era or Shifty, K2 Happy Hour.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.