Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if anybody has heard, but DCP's wife, Megan Pischke (snowboarder) has been diagnosed with breast cancer. I understand that she was involved (ironically) with this cause well before her diagnosis. Sure would be great if the Snowboarding Forum could pony up a few bucks and get her towards the fundraising goal for her treatment.

B4BC 4 MEGS - A Fundraiser for B4BC's Friend, Pro Snowboarder Megan Pischke at Merlin's Bar and Grill in Whistler, BC, CANADA, to benefit Boarding For Breast Cancer (B4BC) | StayClassy.org

I don't know DCP or his wife, but I have been watching them ride some sweet lines in vids lately and want to see that continue :)

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah. He has a lovely family. Look at those kids. They need a mother. Positive vibes their way! Any little bit helps. Its easy to donate.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
hope she will recover on this and shred for more years to come with her family. praying for them:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys/gals! What a wonderful testiment to the solidarity on this forum. I have made lots of good friends and think this is an awesome cause. Especially on Easter weekend. Even if your not a believer, we have to believe that miracles do happen. God bless every one of you!!!!!:bowdown:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Gonna have to donate since this is on a Wednesday, otherwise I'd go.

My moms got diagnosed last summer with breast cancer again after having and beating it 10 years ago. Turns out it's in her spine and it's inoperable. Looks like this lady is pulling out all the stops...

·
Registered
393 Posts
Gonna have to donate since this is on a Wednesday, otherwise I'd go.

My moms got diagnosed last summer with breast cancer again after having and beating it 10 years ago. Turns out it's in her spine and it's inoperable. Looks like this lady is pulling out all the stops...
Same thing happened to my mom after 7 years. All the best to her.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts