Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally found the vids sticky posted on this page and got measured up. I have always had a hell of a time getting fitted for any footwear. Always get pressure at the sides of my toebox

My measurements are MONDO - 256 with WIDTH E or EE
Right length - 25.5cm
Right width - 10.5cm

Left length - 25.6 cm
Left width - 10.1 cm

Very wide toe box, narrow heal, big calfs

Boots I am currently looking at are size 8 or 8.5
Nitro Venture Pros (multiple reviews mention wide toe box and narrow heel)
Salomon Synapse wide (cant find them anywhere)
K2 Maysis wide

I have always preferred traditional lace, but I guess if the boot fits well I can deal with BOA

any suggestions out of the 3 or wide boots I am missing I should add the the list?

I am also going to need to order online in multiple sizes and return what doesn't fit. Not a lot of shops by me that carry anything other than burton

·
Premium Member
6,290 Posts
Finally found the vids sticky posted on this page and got measured up. I have always had a hell of a time getting fitted for any footwear. Always get pressure at the sides of my toebox

My measurements are MONDO - 256 with WIDTH E or EE
Right length - 25.5cm
Right width - 10.5cm

Left length - 25.6 cm
Left width - 10.1 cm

Very wide toe box, narrow heal, big calfs

Boots I am currently looking at are size 8 or 8.5
Nitro Venture Pros (multiple reviews mention wide toe box and narrow heel)
Salomon Synapse wide (cant find them anywhere)
K2 Maysis wide

I have always preferred traditional lace, but I guess if the boot fits well I can deal with BOA

any suggestions out of the 3 or wide boots I am missing I should add the the list?

I am also going to need to order online in multiple sizes and return what doesn't fit. Not a lot of shops by me that carry anything other than burton
Hi Getting Old,

Your measurements above are for Mondo 260 or size 8 US in snowboard boots. You are actually an EEE width not EE. One of your feet is size 7.5 and the other is just 1 mm into the measurement range for size 8 so you are at the very small side of the range for that size.

Only Burton and now 32 (TM Wides) produce boots for EEE width. From Burton, The Ruler Wides and Ion Wides will be great choices.

STOKED!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts