Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I got a C60 EST binding and I am looking for a pair of boots. I only do carving and going down the hill fast. I never do park or jumps. I plan to get burton T6 with c60 binding but I am not sure about the boots. I am not hardcore carver either so how stiff should my boots be? 1-10? I looked up and found Nike zoom force 1 boot stiffness 5 is it good? or should I find another boot? I am looking for responsive boots but at the same time a comfortable one but responsiveness comes first.

·
Reformed Creep-o-saurus
6,863 Posts
If you're riding a T6 with C60s, that's about the stiffest softboot setup you can get. I've been using Burton Driver Xs for a few years (with a T6 and C60s, then a T7 and C60s, now with a Virus Avalanche and Diodes).

The other option would be Salomon Malamutes... Heard they're quite stiff.

Prepare to carve, the T6/T7 are fun boards when you like to charge! :yahoo:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so for these setup I would have to look for a stiff boots? Even if I don't carve that hard as in like those ppl who carve until their body touches the ground?

·
Reformed Creep-o-saurus
6,863 Posts
Well the T6 and C60s are known as very stiff aggressive freeriding equipment. I wouldn't use that with soft boots, I'd get something moderately to very stif, but that's just me...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts