Union Atlas M/L - Sold

Union Force L/XL WHITE - SOLD

Union Force L/XL BLACK - SOLD

All prices include shipping to the lower 48

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
i'm really interested in the attack banana but i've got two boards i've got to get rid of before i buy another.
Cool, keep me posted.

Prices are ridiculously high
Ridiculously high? Are you effing kidding me? This is all this years gear, not last years and it is all brand new. My prices a damn fair, all my prices are bellow retail and ebay prices.

·
Premium Member
3,554 Posts
Cool, keep me posted.

Ridiculously high? Are you effing kidding me? This is all this years gear, not last years and it is all brand new. My prices a damn fair, all my prices are bellow retail and ebay prices.
Not to be a dick but aren't you violating vendor agreements by selling this stuff here and at a discount this early in the season?

·
Registered
134 Posts
am i the only one to is worried about if your a legit seller? u got a lot of stuff there and all new.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
I don't get why you fucking care? If you don't like my prices then shut up about it and keep it to yourself. And even if this was barely used gear it would still be a good deal. But oh wait, it is not used so shut up and get the hell out of my thread these are not high prices. I never once advertised this stuff as being under warranty.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.