Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a brand new nitro rook and realized its mid wide with the waist at about 250.. thing is i wear size 10 boots.. do you think its too wide? or i'll be fine? Any opinions/suggestions/help will be appreciated!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you think so? i just got such a killer deal on it.. 200 brand new with minor rust on egdes ahaha

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
i downsized to a size 8 in boots this year and most of my boards hover around the 245-250mm range. i think youll be fine in a 10. either way you already bought the board, might as well just ride it and see what you think personally. another thing you can do is just mount up your bindings, strap in your boots, and just look at it. should be easy enough to tell if its too wide/not wide enough.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
i downsized to a size 8 in boots this year and most of my boards hover around the 245-250mm range. i think youll be fine in a 10. either way you already bought the board, might as well just ride it and see what you think personally. another thing you can do is just mount up your bindings, strap in your boots, and just look at it. should be easy enough to tell if its too wide/not wide enough.
I wore 7 (ouch), 7.5 and 8 and on a Coda with a 250 waist it was fine. Looked like baby feet on it.

Depends on the board really but I think size 10 on 250 is fine (depending on side cut and angles of course since you don't strap in at the waist).

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks you guys really cleared up my worries so siked for when it gets here.. sven though its summer:(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts