Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, trying to figure out the best brands to look for that generally make wider boots ie use bigger 'lasts'. I have gorilla feet and so far I've discovered that Nike's are a definite no-go, but the few pairs of 32's I've tried seemed good.

Cheeeeeeers

·
Registered
239 Posts
I'm usually an 11w and the Burton Imperials fit me well in an 11. My last boots I had Ride Anthem which I had to size up to a 12 to feel comfortable.

·
Registered
49 Posts
my feet are also pretty wide however there short and stubby (size 8 boot). my last pair of boots were 32's however they were never super comfortable. i didnt like the blown out toe box they had. I havnt gotten a new set yet however i found salomon wides and northwaves to be super comfy in store.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I have wide feet as well. The only boot that doesn't hurt my toes and feet is the Salomon Dialogue wide edition. You should get it half a size or even 1 size smaller though. My foot is 9.5 and I bought 9.5 for this boot. At first it felt great and the 1st week it was amazing. After that it start to pack out a little bit and now I have heel lift. Easy fix though.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Depending on how wide, some burtons are bearable, DC, 32. I tried K2's and they were just barely too narrow.

·
Registered
9,307 Posts
Hey guys, trying to figure out the best brands to look for that generally make wider boots ie use bigger 'lasts'. I have gorilla feet and so far I've discovered that Nike's are a definite no-go, but the few pairs of 32's I've tried seemed good.

Cheeeeeeers
What year 32's? As of 2013 they are an average fit heel to toe.

Go to a boot fitter.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What year 32's? As of 2013 they are an average fit heel to toe.

Go to a boot fitter.
Haha have to find a good one in the UK first :icon_scratch:

Thanks for ze input peeps, I'll keep it in mind when l head out shoppin'

1 - 13 of 13 Posts