Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Broke my 2013 Diode Highback. Burton no longer stock these. Any suggestion on what Highback will be a close replacement. I'm going to have to Frankestein these bindings....

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
He's saying the current mission highback will work, in the off white/black colorway. Other colors have the same old mission highback. Ask for a pair of those highbacks. I had a pair of Cartel LTD bindings that used that same highback as well, they're stiff for sure and will ride how you're used to.

·
Registered
155 Posts
The last years of the Diode had the polycarbonate highback, same thing thats on the Mission with "Burton" across em. The "Super Mission" we have dubbed it.
He's saying the current mission highback will work, in the off white/black colorway. Other colors have the same old mission highback. Ask for a pair of those highbacks. I had a pair of Cartel LTD bindings that used that same highback as well, they're stiff for sure and will ride how you're used to.

I've been looking to replace my cartel ltd bindings, these 'Super Missions' look pretty damn close. Looks like the only difference is the toe strap and the baseplate % composition.

You guys figure these will ride pretty much the same as the Ltds, or am I going to notice a major difference due to the baseplate?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts