Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
The Rooster King
3,821 Posts
holy shit your shit sucks. its only January and we might have the most retarded product of 2014 right here folks...

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Your probably about to get ass raped for spamming without being a contributing member and not reading the forum rules. BUT I just ordered a pair because they look extremely interesting and possibly very fun but I guess we will see about that. Plus who doesn't like to try new things, that's my way of life.

Good luck, your gonna need it! :D

·
Premium Member
7,654 Posts
The dude riding moguls in your video is a pussy riding across moguls. Looks like a bunch of beginners jerking around.

3 places I see these binding disks be beneficial.
1) very low intermediate rider that doesn't know any better.
2) beginner to.intermediate urban rider or just on one binding for spinning the board while one footed.

3) the trash pile with every other un used product out there.

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
when you say don't be goofy, are you discriminating against my people (goofy footed riders)?

Stop the hate

·
Premium Member
2,433 Posts
Weezy - try Broko Snowboard Bindings. They eliminate the decision about stance.

Calling Broko bindings is false advertising.

They are NOT snowboard bindings.

Broko are disks that are used with bindings.

Suggestion include screws with your system.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Just watched the video.

The question is: Just how badly do you want to rip up your knees / ankles; which one blows out first, if not both? :eek:mg:

·
Destroying Worlds Since 2015
7,015 Posts
Unbelievable! I've lost my friggin' popcorn icon!!!

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Already upset with Broko, just happened to find the one other thread they posted, and they attempted to hijack some thread from a guy asking about his' riding stance.

·
The Rooster King
3,821 Posts
The dude riding moguls in your video is a pussy riding across moguls. Looks like a bunch of beginners jerking around.

3 places I see these binding disks be beneficial.
1) very low intermediate rider that doesn't know any better.
2) beginner to.intermediate urban rider or just on one binding for spinning the board while one footed.

3) the trash pile with every other un used product out there.
for sure some the worst riding in any promo vid. you suck at snowboarding.

2) they already have it... Burton Jeremy Jones does one-footed tail-whips

m2m if you really bought some i want you to slap yourself for me.

·
The Swiss Miss
7,620 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Broko, I was just gonna get some popcorn ready, buuuuuuut........unfortunately you hit one of my "Really F****d up" days, so without further ado and explanation:
Please take your "patented" abomination, which is surely gonna revolutionize and redefine snowboarding as we know it, shove it deep in your f******g a*s, make sure that it never sees the light of day again and then you may reconcile with the gods of snow and thunder! Thank you for your time and consideration!

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mystery, you appear to be correct! I read the posting rules and asked Donutz for forgiveness, though I think I'm ok with one post. Its definitely a tough audience, but I don't know how else to reach great riders that aren't owned by major sponsors.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
M2m is just on a roll this past week.
for sure some the worst riding in any promo vid. you suck at snowboarding.

2) they already have it... Burton Jeremy Jones does one-footed tail-whips

m2m if you really bought some i want you to slap yourself for me.

Hahahah!!! I ate my Wheaties this week. But yea I bought them off ebay from a guy who won them and they were super cheap. Why the hell not? lol its just money, and I'm interested to see what they feel like and what the pros and cons are.

·
Premium Member
7,654 Posts
Mystery, you appear to be correct! I read the posting rules and asked Donutz for forgiveness, though I think I'm ok with one post. Its definitely a tough audience, but I don't know how else to reach great riders that aren't owned by major sponsors.
Real easy. Go to a park at a real mountain, go to a local shop next to a real mtn and ask, go to a major event(sponsors are listed and many riders aren't sponsored) and find people. It's super easy, just have to get off your ass and do it. You go to the parks at aspen, breck, copper or vail and you will see numberous no name amazing riders that aren't sponsored and can't afford to compete because it would interfere with them working to pay rent and feed themselves.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts