Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So going off my first kicker of the season I went for a one and landed on my face. I got up and besides having my pride hurt, was fine. Next day I was in pain and scheduled a doctors appointment. After the doctor told me I had cracked a rib :)eek:) I went for an xray today. Luckily, he was wrong and I only bruised my ribs. Hurts like a bitch though.

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol, but the worst part is its an easy thing for me. If I actually broke something doing that easy I would have been pissed.

·
Registered
812 Posts
yay no more broken bones! haha well since those are easy.. make sure you get those down again before going bigger! :laugh:

Bruises aren't too bad. Come on. Suck it up.

Like my mom would always say when I was little
"ain't no pain, ain't no gain"

of course she would state that after hitting my head really hard as a joke... but it still sticks with me. lol

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I would have gone to Jiminy Peak today if my ride hadn't backed out. I can and will ride over vacation since pain is something I have become accustomed to through snowboarding. Next time I go I know I'll be doing 3's again, too. I probably shouldn't even be talking after what happened to you, Karasene. :laugh:

·
Registered
812 Posts
eh, don't worry about me. Its sucks harcore... but I'll live vicariously through you guys. :D
Keep at it this season! I wanna hear about briused ribs due to 5's and 7's ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts