Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,476 Posts
Too bad there is no Darker series, birdman, or lando shapes available or else I'd like to think I'd be all over it. The skeleton topsheep is such a welcome sight tho.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That was exactly my reaction. I would want a Darker series or a Brando series shape and those aren't available. Kind of a bummer.

·
Premium Member
2,476 Posts
That was exactly my reaction. I would want a Darker series or a Brando series shape and those aren't available. Kind of a bummer.
But then again the Darkers graphics are something I wouldn't want to change, the skeleton astronaut fading into wood grain is amazing. Plus buying 2 new Libs this year would make the wife kill me.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Yeah always wanted a simple all black board. It actually confused them, they thought I forgot to add text on the base. They had to ask the developers if it was doable.

·
Registered
647 Posts
I'm so amped that the OG skeleton is back! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

if you read the bottom, more shapes and options are a coming!

·
Premium Member
769 Posts
This was an exciting idea on first read but you can't customize the properties of the board that matter at all. It just lets you choose custom colors for a handful of their existing boards. For an extra $150+. More if you want plain black. Dumb.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts