Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the main differences between these two? Only thing that comes to mind is the extra vent zipper on the outer leg of the Freebirds, but not sure how useful that is in reality.

·
Registered
941 Posts
What are the main differences between these two? Only thing that comes to mind is the extra vent zipper on the outer leg of the Freebirds, but not sure how useful that is in reality.

Freebird has RECCO® Reflector ,Crossflow Venting™, Cuff Elevators, Crotch Gusset for Mobility.

Frostner has Snap Adjust Elasticized Cuff, Convertible Bib.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any ideas what that means in terms of performance? Like, am I going to regret grabbing the Frostners if I'm getting into touring, and don't have the extra venting and stretch fabric?

·
Registered
941 Posts
Any ideas what that means in terms of performance? Like, am I going to regret grabbing the Frostners if I'm getting into touring, and don't have the extra venting and stretch fabric?
My son has a pair of Freebird bibs and they are pretty solid. You have to make that deceision up. I'd go freebird as I can't see any of the extra features in the Frostner being advantages for my usage.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts