Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I'm planning to buy a Forum Youngblood Doubledog board and I would like to put some Burton Cartel bindings on it. Would this work?

Thank you

·
Registered
216 Posts
Yes, it will work. Just make sure the Cartels are not the EST version, and you'll be fine.
Make sure they give you the 3 plates though! It seems as though some of the guys here have had to get in touch with Burton to have them send it over.
I got the EST, 3 hole and 4 hole with mine.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
And in case you don't get the 4 hole disc, you can always call them up and they will send it to you. Just make sure you tell them it's for the Cartels and it's a different from the other discs.

I didn't get the 4 hole disc, so I called them and they sent me the wrong ones. So I had to call them again and explain to them that it was for the Cartels and it was the re:flex disc.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And in case you don't get the 4 hole disc, you can always call them up and they will send it to you. Just make sure you tell them it's for the Cartels and it's a different from the other discs.

I didn't get the 4 hole disc, so I called them and they sent me the wrong ones. So I had to call them again and explain to them that it was for the Cartels and it was the re:flex disc.
Okeeey! Tnx to you guys!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts