Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a few simple questions:

I just picked up K2 Happy Hour, are Burton Cartel EST compatible with this board? What's the difference between EST & Reflex (think that's what is it called) Thanks in advance

·
Banned
1,966 Posts
Got a few simple questions:

I just picked up K2 Happy Hour, are Burton Cartel EST compatible with this board? What's the difference between EST & Reflex (think that's what is it called) Thanks in advance
Not compatible.

Difference is that EST bindings do not have a disk and only work with Burton EST/ICS boards (the ones with the 'channel') while the Reflex bindings still use a disk (albeit a non-traditional one) for the standard 4x2 or 4x4 mounting holes.

·
Registered
33 Posts
if your gona go burton boots personally my favorite i have used are the ozone but moto also have size reduction too and are about the same softness. any who go toe cup bindings check out unions, the happy hour is a park board too you might really consider getting missions as well.

i personally build my own hybrid synrcho mission cartels.

i really like missions way better then cartels

those are cartel toe cups i really suggest getting those kind , they work way better then the ones that dont stretch over your toe

·
Registered
33 Posts
eww stiff boots i love how much my boot bends , my buddy told me that i should try riding with out high backs cause how much i bend in my boots , he didnt know it was my boot letting me do that. i can lean froward so much bending my knees with the ozone its nuts

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.