Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
2008? you need to be getting a hell of a deal on it. i'm thinking 75-100 tops and in great shape. it's a good directional all mt board on the stiffer side, but not as stiff as the custom x cambered. do you want a stiff, directional cambered board for carving and all mt? it's not a park (rails/boxes) board

·
Registered
658 Posts
2008? you need to be getting a hell of a deal on it. i'm thinking 75-100 tops and in great shape. it's a good directional all mt board on the stiffer side, but not as stiff as the custom x cambered. do you want a stiff, directional cambered board for carving and all mt? it's not a park (rails/boxes) board
Don't pigeon hole boards into specific categories.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I still love my 2003 Custom. Every year I consider selling it, but it finds a way to stay in my quiver. If you like camber decks, you can't go wrong with a Custom, even one from years back.

That being said, I agree that you better be getting a hell of a deal on it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What's wrong with a 2008? I realize it's 5 years old, but it has only been used once. It cost $500 back in the day. I picked it up for $150. It comes with bindings too.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Nice price. Wax it, screw all the screws, may be some loctite in there (not in your board inserts) and you're set.

ps. Personally I'd take a $150 for a Custom with a binders, especially if the binders in a nice condition

1 - 8 of 8 Posts