Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys!

I need some advice... I think I want to buy a Burton Yeasayer 2019 board - however I can't decide between Flying V and Flat Top.

I have been snowboarding for years but Im a chilled out rider and I find my new Salomon assassin too aggressive, I want an easy fun ride but one that is stable enough to go relatively fast and wont slip around on icy patches.

Any advice?

·
Registered
586 Posts
When you state the Assassin is too aggressive, it may be an issue of flex and/or sizing rather than camber profile.

What size Assassin are you riding, what is your weight, and what is your ability level?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
in response to the questions regarding my assassin....

my board is a 153cm
I'm around 68kg
Im 5'7" and have been snowboarding since I was young but I only go on a holiday or two a year so I wouldn't say I was advanced just confident.

I like aspects of this board but I found it difficult to ride, It felt like a lot of effort and knocked my confidence! My partner has one and he rides more aggressively than me, so he seems to get on a lot better with it. Im also used to a more flexible board so probably a bad choice on my part but it had such good reviews!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts