Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently im riding on a burton hero. This board took awhile to get used to but now i can ride it no problem, i just have a few things i don't like about it. Hitting jumps with this board can get sketchy i feel really loose and jittery when landing almost like going fast on a skateboard with loose trucks. My next board i was thinking of either getting a capita indoor survival fk or cambered or a bataleon evil twin. The TBT sounds like it would eliminate that jittery loose feeling but im just looking for some more input.
:)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Currently im riding on a burton hero. This board took awhile to get used to but now i can ride it no problem, i just have a few things i don't like about it. Hitting jumps with this board can get sketchy i feel really loose and jittery when landing almost like going fast on a skateboard with loose trucks. My next board i was thinking of either getting a capita indoor survival fk or cambered or a bataleon evil twin. The TBT sounds like it would eliminate that jittery loose feeling but im just looking for some more input.
Is the hero "rocker" only? I heard that landing rocker boards is sketchy because of the lack of contact points. If you like rocker but want stability, try a Rocker + Camber board. Never Summer and Libtech both offer this technology. I swear by it!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Go with the Capita Indoor Survival FK. I love my Ultrafear. Capita makes a hell of a board and their FK is amazing.

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Absolutely go with the IS FK. Best reverse camber on the market IMO.

You won't ge that super loose feel with an FK board that you get with a banana or something.

Get it before they sell out

·
Registered
685 Posts
I can't tell you which board is better, or even which board is better for you, but I own a Bataleon Goliath and it pretty much does well at everything. I hear next year's evil twin is going to be pretty rad.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To be honest most of you guys seem a bit biast on the whole capita thing. i was hoping to get some solid feedback comparing the boards, if not ill try and demo them.

·
Registered
100 Posts
like a few other opinions mine is a bit bias because i havent ridden the other choices you have.
buttttttttt, it sounds like the evil twin would be a good choice for you. its really stable on landings but gives you room for error if you land a bit under/overrotated. I never liked the feel of RC boards, maybe its just me

1 - 7 of 7 Posts