Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Some online shops at the moment has 20% off of these boots. Thinking maybe wait a bit more to see if they will be heavily discount near the end of the snow season in the States or should I just get it in case they don't have them in my size? Been in Australia, I wants to have the best price as possible and shipping cost quite a bit to here.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi,

Some online shops at the moment has 20% off of these boots. Thinking maybe wait a bit more to see if they will be heavily discount near the end of the snow season in the States or should I just get it in case they don't have them in my size? Been in Australia, I wants to have the best price as possible and shipping cost quite a bit to here.
Well,

I have picked size 8 from EVO for 30% off. Pretty happy with that, as the snow season over will starts in a couple of months, can't wait...:)

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have some 2 or 3 year old imperials. Rocked them for a few weeks the first 2 years and have worn them 8 hours a day for 70+ days so far this season, at work all day and riding hard. Just starting to get packed out. Great boots. I got a size 10, usually wear a size 9.5 in Nikes or similar brands (street shoes) if this helps. If you can find em for a good price I'd defenately reccomend them. A few of my co-workers, riders wear them too and love em.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts