Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got new Burton Genesis Re:Flex bindings at the end of last year. Today, my new board got delivered so I finally opened my bindings to try to put them on my new board. However, the disc (that came with the hardware pack with the bindings) that actually gets mounted onto the board doesn't fit into the grooves of the binding perfectly. It's either flush on one side or it's flush on the other, but never both. I tried this on both bindings with both of the discs and it's like that every time. I also tried with both of the discs meant for the channel, same thing. Is it supposed to be like that or is this a manufacturing defect with the bindings and/or discs? Anybody have Burton Re:flex bindings and can tell me how their discs fit into the grooves on their bindings? Any help would be much appreciated... thanks...

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
It's some defect. Have something similar on one of my bindings, but I can push it out and crank it down so it's flush. Doesn't mean you can.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys.... I eventually got the screw in, they're still not totally flush, but closer and I guess that will have to be good enough. Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts