Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
My wife's impact Red impact shorts are also of a different model. She complained the back d3O sheet did not really reach the tail bone and in many of the falls she landed on her back, it hurt bad. This season she has got a pair of Mcdavid impact shorts and she says the soft padding on the back does indeed reach the tail bone. Mcdavid does not employ d3O though and their impact shorts are even more expensive than the Reds. My own impact shorts are of another brand from Japan and it uses d3O.

The diagram you provide seems to be a pair of impact shorts with a d3O right at the back. Have I mistaken?

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
who cares how your ass looks in snow pants? if they save your tailbone from hurting for 3 years, wear them.

( my tailbone has been hurting for 3 years. It sucks trust me.)

·
Registered
36 Posts
How noticeable are these shorts under your pants? I tried on some Azzpads, and my ass looked massive.
try to wear loose snowboard pants and it's barely noticeable if that. Im wearing skeletools pants and azzpadz at the same time after i hurt my tailbone pretty bad and this 2 combo's works for me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts