Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I'm thinking to buy this board, but can't find any review online. Does anyone have it? I would use it mostly for park...

·
Premium Member
2,952 Posts
The feedback I've heard is it's basically a process camber with a slightly wider waist and the funky nose and tail cut out. If a tweaked process camber appeals to you, go for it.

Reactions: pikm57

·
Registered
171 Posts
From what I've read about it, it doesn't really seem like a park board. More for surfy, powder, and such type of riding. If looking for a park board I would look for something else.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
From what I've read about it, it doesn't really seem like a park board. More for surfy, powder, and such type of riding. If looking for a park board I would look for something else.
idk... I rode it all last season, and can say that I had a lot of fun in a park with it, and was easier to do tricks and spins with it as with Custom (it has better pop tho).

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have The Skeketon Key. It’s an absolute quiver killer. You can bomb the hill, ride trees with ease, carve the hell out of it, ride pow as good as my Fish and hit jumps no problem. I also bought a new Flying V Custom V and have yet to ride it because the SK is so damn good. My current quiver is:
158 Custom X
156 Custom Camber
156 Custom FV Twin
158 Custom FV
159 Flight Attendant
156 Fish
150 CK Nug
146 Nug
154 Skeleton Key

If I had to pick one board to ride it would be the Skeleton Key. The end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have The Skeketon Key. It’s an absolute quiver killer. You can bomb the hill, ride trees with ease, carve the hell out of it, ride pow as good as my Fish and hit jumps no problem. I also bought a new Flying V Custom V and have yet to ride it because the SK is so damn good. My current quiver is:
158 Custom X
156 Custom Camber
156 Custom FV Twin
158 Custom FV
159 Flight Attendant
156 Fish
150 CK Nug
146 Nug
154 Skeleton Key

If I had to pick one board to ride it would be the Skeleton Key. The end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Skeleton Key and Skeleton Key Twin are two different boards

1 - 8 of 8 Posts