Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I struggle with flexibility. Always have since I was a child. Got the step ons last year but man was it hard for me to pull the release lever.

Initially I did the mod that lets you swap the middle piece mechanism to put the lever on the inside. This helps with reach a bit better but also seems more secure when doing my next mod.

Attached photo where I used a string similar material to the BOA lace string on Burton boots to feed through small 4mm black pneumatic tubing that is secured along the high back with zip ties (for now might need to change this later). Attached a T handle style zipper pull to easily operate with gloves.

I'm excited to try this in the field currently recovering from a broken foot so haven't been able to ride this season yet.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A friend of mine with the same problem carries an 18" stick with some sort of hook on the end!
Haha what I did before was use a gopro retractable stick. The thumb screwed worked a a great hook. and it compacted nice and small into my pocket. Photo attached... this was actually pretty great!

It's officially called GoPro Shorty Mini Extension Pole Tripod.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts