Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if I even spelled stilettos right? Who needs to be able to spell anyhow?

First off...Does anyone know how stiff/aggressive they are?

Anybody have em? What do you think? I had a pair of Lexa's before that I liked okay. Does anybody know how they compare the Lexa's?

They are on sale at REI.....I'm considering. Need a set of something for my new Arbor Push and sadly, I have yet to find a binding that I absolutely love.

·
Registered
366 Posts
GF used to have them... She wished she got Lexas at the time.

Not a bad binding per se but nothing great either. Unless you get them for dirt cheap, I'd look for something else.

·
Reformed Creep-o-saurus
6,863 Posts
If you're looking for a responsive binding see if you can find the Scribe or Lexa instead... GF got the Scribes on a Prior freeride board and loves them. She's carving up a storm! :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
my wife went from using the stiletto to lexa. She is very glad to have made the switched. for her the stiletto was too flexible and softer, she wanted a more responsive binding so i got her lexa three years ago. She loves it very much. I know dogfunk.com has sales on burton stuff right now.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Anyone know about the Burton Escapade?
Marginally stiffer and about the same responsiveness as Lexas. I didn't like ankle strap, it was too wide and created a pressure point for me. Other than that it's a nice high-end binding with that snappy agility that most Burton bindings have.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts