Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just looking for a bit of feedback from any ladies out there who have tried the Burton Lexa bindings (or men's opinions also gratefully recieved!)

I've only just started boarding, and had a few lessons. I picked up the basics quite quickly and can link turns and ride switch (admittedly a bit hesitantly at the moment) I was hooked straight away and decided to get my own gear.

I bought the Roxy Ally BTX 2013 model after lots of research as I wanted a board I could progress with. I went into a store the other day and after recommendations from staff, bought the Burton Lexa bindings. It was all a bit rushed and I just bought them without having done much prior research (bad move on my part). So I did this research post-purchase and am now a bit worried that I have bought something too advanced!

Anyone have any personal experience with these bindings and if they would suit a beginner progressing to intermediate?! i thought I would just ask before deciding to keep or take back! Thanks :)

·
Registered
919 Posts
the Burton Lexa is a wierd mix of the burton cartel and malavita, my wife has them on her Nug and loves them. (last years though) the design hasnt changed much so I would assume you are fine. I think you will find that you like them a whole bunch (depends on your last bindings but these are probably a huge upgrade.)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts