Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey friends,
I'm looking into getting a nice twin park board. I've been carvin' them groomers for too long, and have practiced vigorously in the park for the last couple of tricks. I'm looking for a sintered base, but extruded is perfectly fine as well!
5.7 height
140 lbs.
Now IPO bindings
thirtytwo binary boa boots
blah blah blah

also, how are YES snowboards? Their jackpot looks interesting.

Thanks!:bowdown:

·
It ain`t easy being steezy
286 Posts
I've gotta recommend the bataleon evil twin. It's my favorite out of all the boards I've ridden and demo'd. The newer ones have a sintered base but my older one with an extruded base rides great too. I'm not sure if it's that great with Now bindings, I think with those bindings + TBT the edge angle you have to ride at to carve might be a bit extreme, but I havn't tried the combo to be sure.

Are you mainly looking at jibs and rails or jumps?

·
Banned
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've gotta recommend the bataleon evil twin. It's my favorite out of all the boards I've ridden and demo'd. The newer ones have a sintered base but my older one with an extruded base rides great too. I'm not sure if it's that great with Now bindings, I think with those bindings + TBT the edge angle you have to ride at to carve might be a bit extreme, but I havn't tried the combo to be sure.

Are you mainly looking at jibs and rails or jumps?
jibs, flexs, flips, jumps, nothing TOO metallic if you know what i mean

·
Registered
9,248 Posts
I had a ton of fun on the Jackpot. Definitely a great option. Not sintered, but it really doesnt matter, the Salomon Sabotage is one of the best boards I've ever been on. Soft and playful but enough snap and stability for jumps.

·
Banned
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had a ton of fun on the Jackpot. Definitely a great option. Not sintered, but it really doesnt matter, the Salomon Sabotage is one of the best boards I've ever been on. Soft and playful but enough snap and stability for jumps.
really? how does the yes jackpot compare to the yes basic? The same? Basic = extruded i know. Have you ridden the basic?

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Camber, Rocker, Hybrid? Doesn't matter? Jib/Jump?

Right now I could only give yea the generic group.

NS
Blah blah
Arbor Blacklist
blah
Salomonader

Rome Mod Rocker/ Mod

1 - 7 of 7 Posts