Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!

I've got me a 155 bataleon evil twin for a park board, and usually just higher what ever the resort offers to go back county or pow shredding with...

I've been trawling the net checking out reviews and was wondering if any of you guys can offer some good advice! (Advice on bindings would be appreciated too)

Cheers!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah sorry just read my message back! It wasn't to clear yeah a new board for pow!

Hight 182cm
Weight 80kg
Shoe 10(uk) (11 us I think)

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
5,909 Posts
Yeah sorry just read my message back! It wasn't to clear yeah a new board for pow!

Hight 182cm
Weight 80kg
Shoe 10(uk) (11 us I think)

Cheers!
Someone is planning for fun. Is this going to be a Pow only board or do you want it to be a Pow focused board?

STOKED!

·
Premium Member
5,909 Posts
It may hit a few groomers but won't go any were near a park as I've already got that covered!
The Gnu Dirty Pillow in 162 cm will be AWESOME. This deck is a start in powder and holds its own on hardpack and even ice.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just read up on that board looks pretty sick! Think that's more or less what I was looking for! But think its gunna be hard to get hold of over here in the uk!

Any more suggestions?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Venture Helix, Venture Zelix, Rossignol Krypto or XV, Capita Charlie Slasher, Bataleon Camel Toe, Unity Whale. All the best with your decision and choice

·
Registered
8,656 Posts
just something to think about....on big pow dumps are u going into bc...is it safe and are you going to fore go hitting the inbounds easily accessible stuff? what about spring or early season? this is what I first imagined but in reality needed a good all around deck...thus the billysplit.

but if u already have a good all around bc splitty and r adding to the bc quiver a pow stick...well have fun

·
The Swiss Miss
7,620 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts