Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have something they like to share with me here?

I'm trying to find a online shop that actually can make a delivery. Haven't had any luck with the first one i tried. I don't want to set them in a bad position because maybe it was just there supplier who was the bad man in this case.
This thing is they send me my money back as I suggested so now I'm trying to find a new dealer who can manage a good price for me.

Any suggestion on some online webshops from the UK is appreciated. I know google but I would like to shop somewhere others have had a good experience maybe.

·
Registered
119 Posts
theboardbasment.com has always been good when I've made enquiries, but I've never actually bought anything there. I bought my board from ss20.com which is based in Oxford. There are plenty of others, but I can't remember off the top of my head.

·
Registered
600 Posts
I just bought a Never Summer SL last week from the UK. The shop was called sickandwrong.co.uk I found them on Ebay but they didn't have an option to delivery to where I'm currently living. Emailed them and we made the deal outside of Ebay, through PayPal and I wasn't charged PP fee either. Good communication and fast delivery, tracking number and all.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! Both of you! I've wrote to a couple of shops now so I think I'll wait and see for now. Otherwise I will have to go shop in the local store and ride Burton like everyone else is here ;-)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts