Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, need to get my board tuned up before the season and I'm hoping to get some recommendations on a shop I should go to. I've had my board tuned up once since I've been back in town and I wasn't extremely impressed with the service so I'm going to the trusty forums to get some advice. I need a wax, sharpen and a couple of core shots filled. Do not want to ride this thing in it's current state!

·
Registered
726 Posts
I do my own maintenance but the source can handle it. They don't have a basegrinder right now but they can handle anything else from de-lams and core shots to a park tune. Good guys there.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks man, I'm a big fan of the source for gear but when i brought in my board they said they would have to send it to Calgary to do the repairs, which i wasn't inclined to do. I'm going to take it to sundance as they get good reviews online... see how we go.

·
Registered
726 Posts
How long ago was that? I was just in there last week and was talking to them about it because I have a de-lammed edge, they said they could fix anything except no base grinds.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I do most of my own maintenance as well, but if I needed something bigger done, I'd go to Out of Bounds for sure.

I think they are one of the only shops that have a full board base grinder too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts