Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm backing asking you a qustion. I need a new camera to film my friends and I snowboarding, but I want a good one. I have about $350 to spend right now. Please give me some suggestions to a new camera. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
im in the same boat, man. im looking at the gopro hd hero, kodak playsport (waterproof!) and the canon PowerShot SX20 IS (hd recording is on the list). i will probably go with a canon eos if i can muster together another 200 bucks, but so far the powershot is the best contender. i will definitely get it if i can manually focus the lens. i dont know if it does that, yet...

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
what i didnt say, though, is that ill probably not get the powershot because i need to save cash for a new laptop. its what i WANT :laugh:

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'd second one of SPAZ's suggestions - the GoPro HD Hero. I've been looking at a few clips shot with it recently and the quality seems good for such a small camera. And at that size, it's really handy for taking on the hill, you don't need to worry about taking a back pack or anything like that. And there's always the option of the helmet attachment if you fancy some helmet-cam footage...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts