Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Banned
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Do you realize this whole forum is made up of retarded cum farts who dont snowboard? Im gonna get banned for this one so shout out to TT, youre always funny. BA web site is great, reviews are perfect. Nivek thank you sir for your insight. Fuck off the rest of you, seriously. How many of you even snowboard 25 days a year? You are all mostly gear whore faggots and fuck off

·
Banned
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Want to let it go but cant. Its a snowboarding forum. So you probably cant turn. Also what does smegma taste like you foreskin snacking faggot?

·
Registered
10,534 Posts
I'll probably get to 25 days before the end of January though depending on my travel schedule it may take me into the first week of February or so.

Most of them will be on a camrock board. :finger1:

·
Premium Member
7,585 Posts
Do you realize this whole forum is made up of retarded cum farts who dont snowboard? Im gonna get banned for this one so shout out to TT, youre always funny. BA web site is great, reviews are perfect. Nivek thank you sir for your insight. Fuck off the rest of you, seriously. How many of you even snowboard 25 days a year? You are all mostly gear whore faggots and fuck off
Yo, get back on your meds. :computer3:

I hate to tell you this but I will have ridden 25 days by mid November, given I start my "snowboard year" in October. I don't even plan To drive ALL the way to summit every day after abasin, keystone and breck open.....

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Alright guys instead of just calling him an idiot, we should first inform him of why camrock does make sense. Because to be fair, simply saying ride it doesn't really refute his argument in an understandable way.

A: Camber is stored energy. When you go to Ollie for example and lean to the tail of the board you will flex out the camber section under your foot. When it then rebounds it releases that energy.

B: The point about camrock that you apparently have not realized since you must have not looked at one in person ever is that the camber section almost always extends through to the bindings despite what graphs show. By getting the camber actually to the bindings it does in fact allow you to press it out and make the camber function in the way that you apparently think camber is originally only designed for. thus making the camber section still serve two functions.

And that my friend is your answer. So without further ado, that is why you are an idiot, well that and your hate filled rants after making a blindly ignorant statement to a forum of people who are all well informed on the subject.

·
Banned
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Alright guys instead of just calling him an idiot, we should first inform him of why camrock does make sense. Because to be fair, simply saying ride it doesn't really refute his argument in an understandable way.

A: Camber is stored energy. When you go to Ollie for example and lean to the tail of the board you will flex out the camber section under your foot. When it then rebounds it releases that energy.

B: The point about camrock that you apparently have not realized since you must have not looked at one in person ever is that the camber section almost always extends through to the bindings despite what graphs show. By getting the camber actually to the bindings it does in fact allow you to press it out and make the camber function in the way that you apparently think camber is originally only designed for. thus making the camber section still serve two functions.

And that my friend is your answer. So without further ado, that is why you are an idiot, well that and your hate filled rants after making a blindly ignorant statement to a forum of people who are all well informed on the subject.
Hahahhahahhahahahahaha! Oh god.

·
Registered
166 Posts
My buddy bought the Landlord (after learning he absolutely hated the Juicewagon), and I thought it was more of a flat base, at least compared to the base of my s-rocker Barracuda. I made one run on the Juicewagon and didnt like it at all, nose was too short and very stiff full camber.
Neither of you liked the juicewagon? that's a bummer as it was a runner up due to its low price point for last years model, whereas I saw a minimal drop in the cost of PYL. How has the landlord been treating him so far?

also i'm kinda surprised to see someone who's been on the forum for so long enter the shit storm :popcorn:

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Trolling from starting serious just means you were proven wrong and haven't been able to admit it. That being said it's important proper information is out there, that way hopefully people in the future won't have to be quite as ignorant as you. And with that I'm out.

·
Banned
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
also i'm kinda surprised to see someone who's been on the forum for so long enter the shit storm
[/QUOTE]

These people are fucking RETARDS. Im fucking them on my way out. It doesnt seem to be taking unfortunately. Unreal

·
Reformed Creep-o-saurus
6,863 Posts
Ask not what Camrock can do for you, ask what you can do for camrock.

Seriously if you're going to rant, rant on something worthwhile, like the NAMES of all these ridiculous camber profiles: Flying V, S-Rocker, C3BTX, C2BTX, C3PO, R2D2, gullwing, Rocker Camber (NS), Roofchop, EC2BTX...

The names are retarded, they tell me nothing. What's Camrock, a board with camber under one foot and rocker under the next? And neversummers Rocker Camber? Thanks for throwing both terms at me so that if I'm a noob I think that somehow it's BOTH all built into one!

Last part of my rant: effective edge has NOTHING to do with the base profile. When you tilt your board up 45 degrees on edge, and measure the distance that touches the ground, that has nothing to do with how many C3POs your board has. Sure full camber makes a difference in the amount of energy being transferred to the tips of the board, but saying that camber maximizes your effective edge is just... retarded.

By far the best carving board I've ever been on has an early rise nose, and about 3-4 mm of camber. The second best carving board I've ever been on was cambered as fuck, right to the tips, and a solid 10 mm of camber. The first board had a longer effective edge, and longer sidecut radius.

·
Registered
4,094 Posts
Neither of you liked the juicewagon? that's a bummer as it was a runner up due to its low price point for last years model, whereas I saw a minimal drop in the cost of PYL. How has the landlord been treating him so far?

also i'm kinda surprised to see someone who's been on the forum for so long enter the shit storm :popcorn:
I have a Juice Wagon and really enjoyed it. It is however a big tapered camber board. It's a solid piece of construction. May cut a swallow in it though because of low angle stuff at Bachy.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
I have a Juice Wagon and really enjoyed it. It is however a big tapered camber board. It's a solid piece of construction. May cut a swallow in it though because of low angle stuff at Bachy.
Perfect terrain for a swallow tail ;-)

21 - 40 of 79 Posts