Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
It reminds me of the K2 Farmer graphics.

Sleeve Font Automotive design Art Wall

Those Graphics are kinda cool. Would be a nice piece of art.

Try the "Vintage Snowboards Estimates, Offers, Sales and Trades that are Free" Facebook group. I've had good luck identifying boards and getting a solid judge free answer from people. If it has value they will tell you. If it doesn't, they will also tell you!

Good luck.

One other thought, take off those bindings and see if there is any other identifying information under them.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Art work does seem very similar. I was wondering since the bindings were K2 maybe the board would be too. Seems like back then it was more common to have brand matching bindings.
I would expect it to say K2 if it was a K2.
I did find the "Assassin" snowboard company, from 1997 to 1999. It was a pretty obscure reference so take it with a grain of salt. BUT....If it was actually collectible though, I would expect it to be easier to find information about it. From my point of view, a board doesn't necessarily need to be valuable to collect it. Sometimes sentiment is all you need. For me, I like to collect boards that have cool artwork. They may not have value to anyone else but me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts