Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Spent 10 minutes on google and found nothing. Hard to google "assassin" on not get a bunch of pics of the current Salomon model.

The thing about old equipment like this is, who's to say this was top quality during it's time? Could have been cheap shit back then so it's definitely cheap shit now. I see this with old wakeboard equipment too. Some nut trying to sell Big five bindings from 2003 for $50.... get real. Those bindinds sucked big time even in 2003.

·
Registered
70 Posts
It reminds me of the K2 Farmer graphics.

View attachment 163136

Those Graphics are kinda cool. Would be a nice piece of art.

Try the "Vintage Snowboards Estimates, Offers, Sales and Trades that are Free" Facebook group. I've had good luck identifying boards and getting a solid judge free answer from people. If it has value they will tell you. If it doesn't, they will also tell you!

Good luck.

One other thought, take off those bindings and see if there is any other identifying information under them.
Art work does seem very similar. I was wondering since the bindings were K2 maybe the board would be too. Seems like back then it was more common to have brand matching bindings.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts