Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted before to try and find out the name of this board but i didnt have pics. All i know is that it is a forum wide board from maybe 2001 or 2002. Any help would be appreciated thanks

Attachments

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pretty sure that small print on the tail is exactly what it is.
the tail says WS 157cm widebody made in Austria....is it just called a WS...i know it sounds lame but i would just like to be able to tell people what i ride and sound like i know what im talking about....ive searched and searched and can not find a single picture of this board. Thanks

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the tail says WS 157cm widebody made in Austria....is it just called a WS...i know it sounds lame but i would just like to be able to tell people what i ride and sound like i know what im talking about....ive searched and searched and can not find a single picture of this board. Thanks
The brand is FORUM

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
"I ride an old Forum 157"

See what i did there? :)

Not likely anybody here will know what it is unless they owned one :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a Hummingbird, it's the Japanese realease of the Mervin brand. Try explaining that one to people.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
"I ride an old Forum 157"

See what i did there? :)

Not likely anybody here will know what it is unless they owned one :)
yeah i guess your right...just was curious and dont want to sound like a complete newbie when someone asks what kind of board i ride.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I posted before to try and find out the name of this board but i didnt have pics. All i know is that it is a forum wide board from maybe 2001 or 2002. Any help would be appreciated thanks
Brings back memories. I had the same board. Sorry no name just a Forum WS.
Bought out by Burton.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Brings back memories. I had the same board. Sorry no name just a Forum WS.
Bought out by Burton.
Hey man! Can you remember the flex and camber of this board? There’s one going cheap on eBay and I want something a lil vintage for fun

1 - 11 of 11 Posts