Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a jones mountain twin. Didn't realize that it was a directional twin. That being said will it cause an issue if i ride it with the bindings forward so that it's more of a true twin? Or is that going to need with something?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know why, but i did notice. You think it will mess with the board to put the bindings forward in the holes?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hoping it shouldn't affect it because it suppose to be a twin sidecut right? Below is how it's set up with the bindings "forward".

·
Premium Member
2,903 Posts
How many switch 270 on 270 offs do you do each day? If the answer is 0 leave it at the recommended set back stance, there is literally no benefit to moving the bindings forward unless you're a park rat (debatable even then) and if you're a park rat you bought the wrong board.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How many switch 270 on 270 offs do you do each day? If the answer is 0 leave it at the recommended set back stance, there is literally no benefit to moving the bindings forward unless you're a park rat (debatable even then) and if you're a park rat you bought the wrong board.
Lol dude i bought it as a park board. And i ride alot of park.

I bought it to be a stable park board that can hit jumps

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That was just a copied post not my words lol just so you could read the post.lol
I did! It was helpful. But I'm thinking after watching the good rides video the mountain twin was designed to be able to be ridden centered or set back

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lol dude i bought it as a park board. And i ride alot of park.

I bought it to be a stable park board that can hit jumps

Sorry i miss read your comment and thought you said "the answer is 0." Not "if the answer is zero" i was like why is this guy acting like he knows me

1 - 20 of 80 Posts