Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am stuck!!
I cant decide if i should get Dragon APX or Electric Eg2 or VZ fishbowl OR Oakley Splice..... PLEASE HELP
btw i have a bern baker helmet
and i did decide to go with the apx should i get the apx or apxs somebody please help this is my first post so this might have been asked but i cant find it!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Can you go somewhere to try them on? Getting the best fit is always best. :) Like I know the EG2's are fucking huge haha.

·
Destroying Worlds Since 2015
6,514 Posts
This question's been asked before. Just goggle it. :D

On a serious note, I have Oakley Airbrakes. They're a nice goggle, and the quick-change feature is great, but the field of view is a bit restrictive. Next goggles I buy, I'm going to pay more attention to that factor.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
thank you for the replies but no one has a bern baker with any of theese goggles? and the local store doesnt have a huge selection of top end goggles which SUCKS, which one of the goggles i listed would you say is the smalest besides the apxs

·
Banned!
7,679 Posts
The Electrics also come in a eg2.5 which is smaller than the 2's (same side periph). I have a pair they look nice can't tell they are small unless next to a giant pair.

That's a Bern Watt's, the brim does push the gogs down on my nose a little wierd, but I really like the helm! I rock it back a bit and everything fits well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts