Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm finally lookings for bindings to pair with my Arbor Blacklist. Since my knees and menisci are quite bad I wanted to try canted bindings.

I've looked into K2 IPO's, Now IPO's, Nitro Phantoms, Union Factory and Malavitas. Everyone is telling me how great Now's are, but I haven't had the chance to ride them yet. I've been on a friends TT30 last season, that I liked a lot but lacked the canting. I heard Flux will have some kind of canting for 2014, is that right?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
9,306 Posts
Anyting from Flux with the new Ultima base has canting similar to what Burton does. It's a softer foam on the inside to allow for canting on impact but not at all times like a full angled cant does.

The Flux DS is what you want from them. Other than those I'd personally shoot for the K2 IPO's. One of my favorite bindings.

·
Scorching the Slopes
2,139 Posts
Rode Burton Cartels and Diodes the first half of last year and was very happy with both on their respective boards.
Then I found a set of NOW IPOs on sale.
With all the hype, I had to try them.

I am now selling the 2011 Cartels and Diodes cheap if you want to consider either.
The NOWs are the real deal IMO.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the response. I think I'll shoot for the Nows or K2s since I can get them for a discount.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts