Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interested in getting a new board and I keep going back to the Capita birds of a feather board.... does anyone have any thoughts on this board?? anything helps. thanks guys

·
Registered
307 Posts
Know nothing about it other than the birds of a shitfeather trailer park boys reference, which instantly makes this board the best thing to hit the market since the dawn of man.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Interested in getting a new board and I keep going back to the Capita birds of a feather board.... does anyone have any thoughts on this board?? anything helps. thanks guys
It's the women's version of the Defenders of Awesome. Camber until 5 mm past the inserts, then flat, with a slight reverse camber kick towards the tips.

I've obviously never ridden the BOAF, but I have ridden the DOA and it's an extremely fun board for all conditions. Next year's graphic for the BOAF is the best graphic in the entire lineup IMO.

It was the most popular demoed board for women at our shop last year, and at the Capita demo, both the BOAF and the Jess Kimura (upgraded BOAF) were being raved about by everyone that rode them. I don't think I heard one bad thing about it from the women who rode them, and these were shop employees, retailers, industry people, etc. not your regular Joe Schmo on it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Any inputs

It's the women's version of the Defenders of Awesome. Camber until 5 mm past the inserts, then flat, with a slight reverse camber kick towards the tips.

I've obviously never ridden the BOAF, but I have ridden the DOA and it's an extremely fun board for all conditions. Next year's graphic for the BOAF is the best graphic in the entire lineup IMO.

It was the most popular demoed board for women at our shop last year, and at the Capita demo, both the BOAF and the Jess Kimura (upgraded BOAF) were being raved about by everyone that rode them. I don't think I heard one bad thing about it from the women who rode them, and these were shop employees, retailers, industry people, etc. not your regular Joe Schmo on it.
Thanks for your post, I am thinking of getting this board for myself. Unfortunatly, i can't test it before i buy.. Is it a good board on any kind of snow conditions ? Does it ride well in harder snow? Does it rides fast on groomers ? Is it easy and fun to ollie ? Is it fun to carve, do quick turns & médium turns with this board ? Is it good for all mountain riding thus groomers 60%, glades 30% occasionnaly do some rails, boxes, jumps and pipe, 10 % (pourcentages are an idea and may changes). Thanks for all your input that you can give me on this board!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought birds of the feather 2o21.
Took me a little to get use to but yes it's fun wherever you go.
ONLY if you carve a lot, I would go with a directional board...but that's a different story all together

1 - 5 of 5 Posts