·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

I recently bought a Capita Doa and im mostly rinding park
i have Vans hi-standard boots

im looking for a binding to match my set up
ive been recommended the Bent Metal Logic bindings but i want to hear your opinion and alternatives

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Bent Metal Logic are a great choice. Others are: Rome DoD, Burton Cartel/Malavita, Union Contact Pro, Now Brigade, Arbor Hemlock, or Salomon District/Hologram if you're into the flexy heel loop thing. Find the best deal, brand really doesn't matter; all of the above are gonna work. You look young so if your feet are growing you'll probably need new bindings in a year or two anyway.

·
Registered
9,166 Posts
Bent Metal Logic are a great choice. Others are: Rome DoD, Burton Cartel/Malavita, Union Contact Pro, Now Brigade, Arbor Hemlock, or Salomon District/Hologram if you're into the flexy heel loop thing. Find the best deal, brand really doesn't matter; all of the above are gonna work. You look young so if your feet are growing you'll probably need new bindings in a year or two anyway.
That's a solid list. Tops for me goes to DOD then Transfer.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Union bindings? They are part of the C3 family of companies (Capita, Union & Coal), so they naturally go with Capita boards.
Union models that come to mind would be: Contact Pro, Force, or Strata for a park-type of setup.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts