Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey hey

I'm new to the forums and just wanted to know what do you all think of the 2005 Capita Unorthodox? I managed to get my hands on one but haven't had the chance to test it. Which bindings go well with it? Mine's the black one.

Opinions are greatly appreciated!!

I learned to snowboard last year so I'm still a beginner! I can ride red slopes comfortably though.

This is the board:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I'm not that experienced but I think 8 years is not that big a difference really. Specially since the board is completely new.

I found a deal in the Czech Republic. So I figured why not. And it's the limited edition one!

·
Registered
114 Posts
8 years is a big difference in most any sport as far as technology is concerned. It will be fine for you. The unorthodox is a rad board and is one that is sought after pretty heavily among capita fanboys. I wish you were in the u.s., id buy it from you! The freedom grooves(what capita called the insert ssystem on that board) will mount with most any binding. Do you have boots yet? If you have a local shop take your boots with you and see what bindings your boots fit well.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey BurtonAvenger

How was your experience with the board? And yeah it's pretty weird that you got one with inserts how come?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts