Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my obsession with Fleabay deals being over for the winter, i accumulated a few sets of bindings on the cheap. i have a set of 2009 Cartel est and 2010 C02 est. im 6'1 220 lbs. been boarding for 19 years, an agressive all mountain rider with a little park use for a 162w Custom Flying V. using burton Ion boots size 12 as well. which bindings would be a better match for the custom v ? sorry to ask but this is my first new set up in 4 years and havent had any experience with the est /ics channel.

·
Premium Member
6,213 Posts
Definitely the Cartels. The C02's are stiffer which I didn't really like on the CusFly-V. To be honest, I didn't really like the Cartels either lol. However, I would choose the Cartels over the C02's. The Cartels are pretty stiff too, but I found the C02s to be a bit overboard in stiffness for the Custom Fly-V.

Great board though. Shred the ish out of that beast.

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Definitely the Cartels. The C02's are stiffer which I didn't really like on the CusFly-V. To be honest, I didn't really like the Cartels either lol. However, I would choose the Cartels over the C02's. The Cartels are pretty stiff too, but I found the C02s to be a bit overboard in stiffness for the Custom Fly-V.

Great board though. Shred the ish out of that beast.
i cant wait, tahoe area is getting a massive dump since last friday. I missed last 2 seasons due to knee surgery late last year and torn bicep & rotator cuff surgery the season before.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts