Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for input on what type of bindings I should put on my new Jones Mountain Twin. I’ve road 2008 Cartels for the last 11 years, loved them, but the new Cartels have changed a bit since then. Plus there are a lot more quality binding options available now than there was 12 years ago. I mostly do all mountain free riding, groomers, side country, powder, hard charging the steeps and mostly jumping off mountain terrain with little to no time in the park.
I don’t want to break the bank and would like to hover around $275-$350. Any suggestions? Jones Apollo, Burton Cartel, Union Strata or Falcor, Now Drive? Other suggestions....

·
Registered
403 Posts
Binding feel is pretty personal. Without knowing more about what you like to ride, it's hard to pair bindings to that. Often, I like to put bindings on a board that will make it ride more like I would like. Surfy bindings on the slashers, and responsive binders on the freeride decks. I also look at if the manufacturer makes bindings as well, sometimes they'll design boards and bindings together. I'd put the Jones or the Now bindings on a Jones without knowing anything other than that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts